× Introductions & Connections

Pet Lovers!

More
15 years 9 months ago #54377 by MomMD
Although I have no pets. How many cat or dog lovers are out there? Find an online pal for your pooch here! Anyone have a strange pet?

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 9 months ago #54378 by Med4Mom
We have 3 cats, 3 baby turtles (I know I know, gotta wash up well after handling... :rolleyes: ), and used to have quite a few birds (lovebirds, cockatiels, finches, canaries and even a pair of white doves that had been retired from a magic show :boggled:

More
15 years 9 months ago #54379 by blt
I love my doggie children, Alex (4 y.o. yellow lab) and Libby (2 y.o. black lab)!

They're expensive (they've got some itching thing that the vet can't figure out and they've been to the vet 6 times!!) and time consuming. I can't imagine having real kids!

More
15 years 9 months ago #54380 by M-A
I have 2 cats which I love dearly. One is 7 years old, Iris, and the other is a kitten, Onyx, 4 months old. Cats are weird and interesting animals!

M-A :boxedin:

More
15 years 9 months ago #54381 by laural
Currently, we are owned by a 1 year old mixed breed (mostly golden retriever and lab mix, we think)who was abandoned near the road where we live. For the first month or so after he "landed" near our development, we think that at least half of development was feeding him. The owner of the marina next door called the animal control officer to have him carted off and we "volunteered" to take him in. We call him "Augie," not after the cartoon character, but after a gastroenterologist that I used to know! He's a doll!

More
15 years 9 months ago #54382 by wannaBmd
We have a zoo. One cocker spaniel, one mostly siamiese cat( gorgeous blue eyes), and a bunch of fish. Not to mention my three rugrats. My dog and cat don't realize that they are not kids. And half of the time I have at least one kid meowing or barking! :rotfl:

Yesterday I woke up to my cat repeatedly sliding across my coffee table. :rolleyes: crazy cat!!!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!