× Introductions & Connections

Pet Lovers!

More
15 years 9 months ago #54389 by rs4
seven year old boy to his dad: "we have FIFTY SEVEN pets"!!!!! our kitty buttermilk we rescued at the park in December, we're making his birthday September 11 so there will be something nice that day. The other 56 are
tadpoles, someday to be bullfrogs and OUTSIDE pets!

Dad was reluctant to get a pet (he's a pediatrician and can be a worry wart about cat scratch fever, toxo, allergies........) now he won't get up from the couch if the cat is in his lap. Buttermilk is good for our family. :cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #54390 by EnlightenedRumi
Hi,
I do not have any human kids, but I have 3 furry kids for sure! Two cats, my female is Avery, and my other is Julius Aurelius Pliny Secundus Caesar but Julius or JooJooBee for short. I have a one year old puppy who is a mix between a Dachsund and a Cairn Terrier, his name is Nairobi(my ex husband was from Kenya). He's a sweet little puppy. He gets separation anxiety and rips up the carpet I have to pay 2000 dollars to replace the carpet in my last apartment and now he just ripped up a part in my 2nd bedroom in my new apt!! Does anyone know what I can do about this or have you ever experienced this? (Sorry to get off topic). Love my pets!!

More
15 years 8 months ago #54391 by M-A
Aaaaaaah! My 5 month old kitten just went into heat! I have to get her spayed soon if I want some sleep... :tired:

More
15 years 8 months ago #54392 by Doc201X
The name Buttermilk is really sweet.

Right now, I feeling extremely hungover becasue Sally the cat kept waking me up every hour or so last night for "conversation". She had plenty of food and water and a claen littler box so I'm not sure what the problem was (maybe I did't talk to her enough when I came home last night). Anyway, when I tried to sleep in an extra hour, she kept jumping on my pillow to wake me up. I finally had to close my bedroon door, but of course that was 15 mins before the alarm clok went off :mad: :cloud9:

My Scientist/Physician Journey
www.Doc201X.blogspot.com

More
15 years 8 months ago #54393 by maggie52
Emma & Einstein- manx females
sister cats rescued from a ditch in 1996

More
15 years 8 months ago #54394 by Laramisa
Lara and Misa, my daughter's two little kittens (now grown up) that we retrieved from the animal shelter - the source for my web name in fact.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!