× Introductions & Connections

Pet Lovers!

More
15 years 8 months ago #54383 by Lari
I live in a studio apartment that do not allow any dogs. Cats are permitted, but I feel it's way too small of a space for them - I think they'd go crazy! So, a few years ago, I decided to get a mouse to keep me amused. I walked into the pet store and I saw dwarf hamsters and that immediately stole my heart. I started with one dwarf hamster for a while - but as of now I have four hamsters of my own (three dwarfs, one Syrian) plus I foster a few rescues.

Lari

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 8 months ago #54384 by Drey
A requirement of my apartment during med school will be that it must allow cats. I've lived too long without one (4 years..sniff sniff).

More
15 years 8 months ago #54385 by DrWuStar*
i have a dog named page e wu. i got her my senior year of college, and now she is almost 4 years old. she's a little princess (note the lounging in the sun with head on two pillows), and provides us with hours and hours of laughs. the "wu" in my screen name comes from her name.

More
15 years 8 months ago #54386 by Jen In N. GA
Keep in mind I have 3 boys &...
4 cats (one just isn't enough), 2 dogs, 2 saltwater fish tanks.

I have had - rabbits, hamsters, ferrets, & birds.

More
15 years 8 months ago #54387 by zetanursee
I have never had a dog before and I have feel in love with the yorkies are they alot of work. i hear they are pretty expensive is it true. Please someone give me the inside scoop

More
15 years 8 months ago #54388 by Doc201X
The new addition to our "family" is Sally the cat. She's a dark gray persian and was given to my daugher and I by my fiance'. She's absolutely adorable and now my daugher doesn't talk to her Bratz dolls as much! :)

My Scientist/Physician Journey
www.Doc201X.blogspot.com

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!