× Introductions & Connections

over 30s?

More
16 years 6 months ago #55674 by garridosk
I'm 42 and just finishing my post-bacc requirements. :wave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #55675 by MamaMIA
Hello Ladies,

I'm a 31y old mom of a beautiful 13y stepdaughter, 9y old daughter, and 19mo son. I begin residency in Internal Medicine July 1st. Keep me in your prayers.

More
16 years 6 months ago #55676 by Laurie
Hi. I'm 34 and just starting my 3rd year. I have one beautiful little girl and a great husband. Looking forward to the clinics but nervous.

More
16 years 6 months ago #55677 by **DONOTDELETE**
So happy to read your over 30's posts! I am almost 30 & have 2 kiddies (4 &2)...trying to decide whether to have a couple more or not. I have been struggling a lot lately with when to start med school. I have been leaning towards waiting until the children are in middle school/high school. Anytime I tell anyone this, the response is either , "you'll never get there if you wait that long," or "nobody will accept you - you'll be too old." Worse yet, most people don't take me seriously. So, what do you think? Am I razy to plan to wait so long?

More
16 years 6 months ago #55678 by mobymarsh
Hi - I'm 38 and so inspired to keep trying after reading all of you! I have 3 kids, 8, 6, and 1 1/2, and did 3/4 of my post-bac premed 8 years ago (and bailed for various logistical reasons)!! I'm back at it, and starting to study for the MCATs and have registered for orgo in the fall. Good luck, everyone!

More
16 years 6 months ago #55679 by Suzanne B
I am new here.I am 45 and am wondering how old is too old? :D I have a Masters in Counseling but have wanted to go to med school for a long time. I need some encouragemnet to help me make it happen.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!