× MCAT & USMLE

Advice on preparing for the MCAT?

More
7 years 1 month ago #85934 by Melbelle
I did ExamKrackers. It worked very well for me, but I had to make a plan for myself, since I didn't have the structure of a Kaplan course. I scheduled in times.

I had set times I went to the library and took practice exams. I focused my studying based on those. As in, I would schedule out the next few days with the majority of time on the topics I didn't do well on, then take another practice test.

ExamKrackers books have lots and lots of practice questions as well. These were harder than MCAT questions (in my opinion, anyway), but very useful at pinpointing things I didn't know.

Taking practice exams was crucial. I would do them in a study rooms in the library and time it as if it was the real test. Not the first couple, but I did with the last few. Before I did that I had basically opened up to page 1 of the biology book. Don't do that. I already knew that stuff, and really didn't remember any physics, which became apparent with practice exams.

Hope that helps, and good luck! :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #86789 by efex101
tests, tests and more tests. Practice tests once you are done going over the material.

More
6 years 2 months ago - 6 years 2 months ago #90162 by zunair
spam edited.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 months ago by .

More
5 years 11 months ago - 5 years 10 months ago #91100 by Ari Butterly
No advertising in forums, please.
Last Edit: 5 years 10 months ago by .

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.307 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!