× MCAT & USMLE

Any Aug MCAT takers?

More
14 years 5 months ago #61482 by Eli
I'm starting to feel lonely here. Where are my Aug MCAT buddies? Did you start yet?
Do you have a master plan of attack?

I have been reviewing for about 2 months (took Phys and Chem about 8 yrs ago, org 2 yrs ago) I'm going to start w/ EK books and AO next week...after Memorial Day. I will be following their schedule study plan...it sounds reasonable while taking care of the family and everything else...including AMCAS/personal statement... :crossfingers: hopefully!

I'll keep you posted, Eli :)

"The strength of our present state of mind will always be the master of our destiny" Bhante Wimala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #61483 by doctorjoy
You are not alone. I started my studying at the beginning of May. I am using examkrackers, AAMC tests, and some Kaplan material. Hope it works. :p

My best to all you are studying

More
14 years 5 months ago #61484 by som
I'm with you. Started studying in earnest now. doing the kaplan course. got a 25 on the diagnostic so i have a long way to go. :rolleyes:
good luck to all of us :)

More
14 years 5 months ago #61485 by woolfda
Count me in! I will be taking the MCAT for the first time in August. Started about 1 week ago with Examkrackers materials. Need to refresh on my physics and g. chem! By the way, I found an excellent site online for physics review.

More
14 years 5 months ago #61486 by adewalt
Hello All,

I plan on starting EK after the Memorial Holiday. I am quite nervous there's alot of material to cover.

Alana

More
14 years 5 months ago #61487 by md2beintn
I will be taking the MCAT in August and have yet to get together a really good plan of attack. I have Kaplan review books handed down from friends and an e-mcat practice test on it's way...other than that I'm pretty much at a loss on where to begin. I would love to hear of others daily study outlines or how they stayed focused and on a timely track...

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!