× MCAT & USMLE

Any Aug MCAT takers?

More
14 years 2 months ago #61506 by Eli
Hi ladies

I'm doing ok also, I'm almost done w/ the studying part (reading) but have not taken many tests (only 1 full length and timed) Next week or so I'll start the practice test. I 'm doing the EK books, anyone else?

This is very :tired: :banghead: :ouch: :laughing: otherwise :wave:MCAT

Good luck!

"The strength of our present state of mind will always be the master of our destiny" Bhante Wimala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #61507 by em
Does anyone know how accurately the AAMC practice tests predict actual scores?
I'm taking the MCAT for the first time in August (25 days- yikes!) and just want to know if I can expect to get my recent practice test scores (assuming I don't freak out or anything on test day).

Thanks for any advice!

More
14 years 2 months ago #61508 by DrQuinn2B
I don't know when to stop studying. My brain hurts.
ouch
(2 weeks 1 day)

More
14 years 2 months ago #61509 by merri
hi em,

There are so many variables that could change what score you actually receive... this drove me nuts! :rolleyes:

In my case, I ended up scoring 1 point lower than my highest kaplan score - so well within range. I was a little disappointed though, because many people had been telling me that your score often is higher than your kaplan scores. I blame the gods of guessing for that score! ;)

Good luck

More
14 years 2 months ago #61510 by som
good luck ladies! less than 2 weeks to go :eek:
anyone dong kaplan? had my 4th full length yesterday and it didn't go too well. does anyone ever finish the PS section. i always guess at least 2 passages :mad: more usually.
well better hit those books.
som

More
14 years 2 months ago #61511 by Doc201X
Looks like my "USMLE" approach to the MCAT is working, essentially 4 weeks of "casual study" aboput 3-4 hours/day while I was working full-time, followed by 3 VERY concentrated weeks of studying for at 8-10 hours/day and NO JOB AT ALL!!! I think I've FINALLY got physics tamed (thanks again to the book suggestion by Efex) now I have to relearn more info for the Bio section, mainly some physiology, neuro, ect. Overall, I'm feeling pretty good about this test. :D

My Scientist/Physician Journey
www.Doc201X.blogspot.com

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!