× MCAT & USMLE

Any Aug MCAT takers?

More
13 years 6 months ago #61536 by bullydream
I'm with ya folks! I started the Princeton Review course. I really have no plan of action and am terrified! :yikes: I missed the diagnostic on Saturday so I made it up at home yesterday.....well I got a lucky 13! :weeping: I even bombed the verbal which I swore I was rockin'. But I also haven't started studying so I try not to get too down on myself. I couldn't help being sad. Am I really capable of pulling it together by Aug??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 6 months ago #61537 by DAB
Hi, I just took the MCAT in April and there is no need to worry about it. As long as you start studying now you will do great on it. Its just as hard for everyone else as it is for you and you'd be suprised how much your mind remembers on test day if you at the very least read over all the topics. Anyways, I took the Kaplan class and have all the books if anyone is interested in buying them please email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.. GOOD LUCK!!!

DAB

More
13 years 6 months ago #61538 by wannabeDrJS
so how is it coming girls?
I am busy with lab, but trying to study the material as much as possible before kaplan starts. I am almost through bio and organic (or course my two favorites:) but now need to start gen chem and physics, yikes. I feel so behind.....Anyways, I am going to take my first practice test saturday (just the verbal and biological sciences section) so i'll let you know how it goes.
good luck everyone.....

More
13 years 6 months ago #61539 by Striving2succeed
Yeah...made out me an excellent schedule...lol..but haven't started...Imma go and do some studying now...been too relaxed this weekend...lol...God Bless and good luck!

~Perpetually Striving2wardssucess!<br />Philippians 4:13<br />I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

More
13 years 5 months ago #61540 by Striving2succeed
How's it going guys on the August 2006 MCAT Prep????

~Perpetually Striving2wardssucess!<br />Philippians 4:13<br />I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

More
13 years 5 months ago #61541 by art
hi there
please help!!
I have an undergrad degree in electrical engg and very little biology background (2 courses on human anatomy and physiology).
I used EK to prepare initially but after reviewing all the units, my practice test score was 8 in the biological sciences section. I don't know what to read to increase my score. All the other prep books (Kaplan, Barron's ) seem to have the same information as EK. I can't be 100% sure since I can't afford to buy all the other books. :-)
I have a couple of detailed books on anatomy and physiology but looking at the questions in the full length test I feel like I should be reading a biochemistry book.
I work full time so my study time is sort of limited. With 2 months to go for the MCATs I am definitely panicking
Please advice

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!