× MCAT & USMLE

Any Aug MCAT takers?

More
14 years 5 months ago #61488 by Eli
The only thing that works for me as far as keeping on track is writing out a plan of action, and found just that w/ EK home study schedule. Everyday there is something to cover, if I don't finish something or delay on a specific chapter then at least I know I'll have to make that up on the w/e, or on an off day.
It works well for me, I like to check things off when I'm done...I get a feeling of acomplishment, and that's always great!

"The strength of our present state of mind will always be the master of our destiny" Bhante Wimala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #61489 by Setzer
Don't know if I'm taking it. I have so much study stuff from over the years that its overwhelming. EK = good stuff (concise and helpful)
Kaplan = okay (good practice material but the books are too much)
www.physicsclassroom.com/Default2.html = excellent physics website (high school level but covers most of what you need + easy to understand)

:confused: I want to submit my application June 1 but I haven't decided if I'm re-taking the MCAT. Does it hurt me if I submit saying that I'm not retaking and then re-take?

More
14 years 4 months ago #61490 by PremedRN
Add my to the August MCAT Taker's List.

More
14 years 4 months ago #61491 by nfyie22
I'm taking the MCAT again in August....and am scared to death!! I did not do very well after what I thought was a lot of studying for the April test. I have never been good with standardized tests and am obviously not doing well with this one!!! Can anyone help me out??? Any tips out there at all would be WONDERFUL!!! Thanks in advance!

More
14 years 4 months ago #61492 by fraggle
I wish I had some helpful advice, but it looks like I’ll be there in August. 3 months of studying = 25N :rolleyes: I think I am going to buy the examkrackers full length practice exams and the AAMC practice test 8, since I took all the others. Hopefully I’ll go up a couple of points (I’m only applying DO). Good luck to all my August peeps :cool:

More
14 years 4 months ago #61493 by doctorjoy
Fraggle that is a great score for DO school :yes: Why not apply now instead of taking the MCAT again

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!