× MCAT & USMLE

Any Aug MCAT takers?

More
13 years 4 months ago #61554 by Striving2succeed
well unfortunately for me...I have to spend the next week primarily on preparing for finals for my Physiology, Evolution, and Physics II courses....the final exam will be the major determinant in my final grades here....It's very important....I'll try to do a little prep...in between...I've actually mapped out my prep...
and the next week after that will be devoted solely to finishing all of my EK books and workbooks...and then...the week after that with the exception of Friday will be devoted towards...Practice Tests....Also I plan to take a Practice Test every Saturday as well...and I better get on that now...lol....anyways I wish you the best of luck and I pray that we all are able to complete our MCAT Prep before the exam...God bless and best wishes for an excellent score!

~Perpetually Striving2wardssucess!<br />Philippians 4:13<br />I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #61555 by lhk0304
wow...you ladies are awesome! i'm trying really hard not to panic/stress/worry and know that i can just do the best that i can on the 19th :crossfingers:

best of luck !!!!!!!!!!

More
13 years 4 months ago #61556 by slimjazzy
Hi ladies! :wave:
I just took a break from reviewing my practice answers....i just need a minute, guys. my head feels so big, im scared to nod! :eek: im getting nervous as the 19th approaches. we have approximately 2 weeks left! :yikes: im happy, exicted, relieved, and antsy that its almost here, but im just so....nervous, guys. im trying not to doubt myself because i know ive studied for this, ya know? i just know i will be one relieved chica in the afternoon on august 19, 2006! :cool:

Remember: Pray, Obey, and Have a good day!

More
13 years 3 months ago #61557 by Mercury
Thank goodness that is over!!!! :hyper:

Live each moment as it was your last, life doesn't have a rewind button!

More
13 years 3 months ago #61558 by Striving2succeed
Well I was super busy this summer with 13 hours of science and missing 3-4 weeks of school cuz of my mom's surgery....so I didn't even come close to finishing MCAT Prep...but I took the exam anyways....I don't know how I did...but I am beginning to think the MCAT is highly overrated...I didn't think it was that bad or as hard as people make it out to be...I'll retake in January though...with a better mindset and focus...and preparation...but Imma definitely be shooting for a 45 lol...now that I have had a taste of the so-called "beast."

~Perpetually Striving2wardssucess!<br />Philippians 4:13<br />I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

More
12 years 4 months ago #61559 by Groovyflor
I'm taking it on the 9th and am seriously panicking. I'm pretty sure my little man knows that I'm trying to do this because he hasn't been sleeping well since I started studying. I feel like I'm just wasting the money, but I have to think positively. I think verbal, written, and biological will be ok, but physical sciences may kick my butt. EEK!!!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.311 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!