× MD and DO Jobs

Great part-time work from home opportunity

More
3 years 4 months ago #96419 by Jamie at First Opinion
Hi Everyone,
I'm new to these message boards....
I'm a female physician planning my own family who recently started working with a telemedicine startup to provide telemedicine consults to patients. We're looking for more physicians (Dermatology, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pediatrics) to jump on board and help us with consults in 17+ states (and growing). This is part-time work, and can be done from home. VERY flexible schedule, and you get to set your own hours. Great way to earn a little income if you just had a baby, are on maternity leave, work part-time, or just want to explore the expanding world of telemedicine.

We are a national network of physician-owned and operated medical practice groups currently providing cutting-edge telemedicine services to patients in 17 states. Currently recruiting more physicians in multiple states. Apply at firstopinionapp.com/apply/ and/or email me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 1 month ago #96602 by Jeffery @ Doctor Pocket
www.mommd.com/forums/md-and-do/16085-tel...our-cost.shtml#96601

Check this out, I think there can be some synergies with both of our ventures!

Founder & CEO at Doctor Pocket
- A Doctor In Your Pocket
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

More
3 years 1 week ago #96638 by Administrator
We love that you both have job opportunities for our MomMDs, but instead of posting them in our forum, please use our MomMD Job Board. Job listings will be deleted to reserve the forum for use as a discussion space. Thank you!

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!