× Medical Specialties

Choosing Anesthesia

More
7 years 3 months ago #85459 by megboo
Anesthesia it is! I start 4th year officially a week from today :)

I still have to do M3 internal medicine, but I swapped an M4 rotation for it last year, so I'll still technically be an M4.

This weekend I will start working on my PS for residency apps and the dean's letter. I have an overall experience I will be writing about, but wanted to get the wisdom from our resident anesthesiologists on what to definitely cover in my PS.

Anyone have any insight to make it completely kick-ass? :grin:

"Some of it's magic and some of it's tragic but I had a good life all the way."<br />- He Went to Paris by Jimmy Buffett

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago - 7 years 3 months ago #85463 by southernmd
Watching this thread (LOL)!

Megboo - lucky you! I have four more weeks of third-year, because of the way our school slides in a rotation before the start of third year. It makes all of us look late. Drives me nuts! Oh well...

Still waiting for one of my aways to confirm this week, but I have my dream away confirmed already.

I hope I see you on the interview trail!
Last Edit: 7 years 3 months ago by .

More
7 years 3 months ago #85610 by megboo
Yay!!! That interview season seems far away, but will be here before we know it :)

"Some of it's magic and some of it's tragic but I had a good life all the way."<br />- He Went to Paris by Jimmy Buffett

More
6 years 10 months ago #87234 by megboo

anitsrivastav wrote: Anesthesia meant the condition of having sensation (including the feeling of pain) blocked or temporarily taken away.

I'm not sure what the purpose of this post is...

More
6 years 10 months ago #87250 by efex101
I agree but cannot delete/manage just that response.

More
6 years 10 months ago #87251 by efex101
okay figured it out duh

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!