× Women Medical Students

38wks and Step 2 CS

More
6 years 5 months ago #90165 by ZoeOrtega00
Hi ladies!
So we got pregnant!! It have been a smooth ride so far. First trimester was a little rough but not I have been feeling a lot better. I scheduled my Step 2 CS exam 2 weeks before my due date. Has anyone done this before or am I crazy?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #90166 by southernmd
I wasn't pregnant for CS, but is there any way you could take it earlier than two weeks prior? It's really expensive to reschedule last minute, and what if something happens that you need to?

More
6 years 5 months ago #90167 by southernmd
Oh and Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
6 years 5 months ago #90183 by ZoeOrtega00
Thanks!! I am trying to look for something late July early August. I started studying for it yesterday. I hope I have enough time.

More
6 years 5 months ago #90186 by AmmaMD
Studying time for CS? I thought you mostly look over tips for a day or two and show up for that one?

Do you have a testing center in your town, or would you have to travel? In addition to the risk of having to cancel (=expensive), I would worry about having to travel when in the I-could-deliver-at-any-time window. In addition to the unfortunate possibility of going into labor while on a plane or driving on a remote highway by oneself, partners tend to be unhappy if you have the baby in a city they're not in... =)

More
6 years 5 months ago #90189 by ZoeOrtega00
:) Well I live in Chicago and the testing center isn't that far. I am trying to schedule for a late July test date. I am using check 4 change to see if anyone cancels or changes their test date. Wish me luck!

Time to create page: 0.201 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!