× Women Medical Students

Links & Resources for Medical Students

More
13 years 4 months ago #24612 by derm momma
www.MedicalStudent.com has many of the sites listed above and more. A great resource.

Also (if not already mentioned) webpath was GREAT for my pathology course: www-medlib.med.utah.edu/WebPath/webpath.html

:cool:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #24613 by SandyV
From the University of Alberta Dept. Med. site, Drugs & Drugs, online book on most commonly used drugs:

www.depmed.ualberta.ca/drugs&drugs/

More
13 years 1 month ago #24614 by lmck
Textbook prices can be outrageous. I had great luck finding books on half.com.

More
12 years 3 months ago #24615 by NuLzOnLife
1. Chemistry (I and O), Physiology (mammilian),Pharmacology, Toxicology, Biochemistry, Pathology, Genetics (basic) - cool.mcgill.ca/

2.Histology and Pathology - pathguy.com/histo/000.htm

3. Physics for high school review - www.physicsclassroom.com/Default2.html and for college review - courses.dce.harvard.edu/~physe1b/

4. For surgeon hopefuls, like myself, to quench your thirst and to offer a noble excuse for procrastination. (Sorry I'm runnig late, I "was exptected" to observe in the removal of an acoustal neuroma....OH YEAH BABY ) a wonderful site where you can observe surgical procedures. www.or-live.com/

5. And for MCAT practice http://www.princetonreview.com/medical/testprep/testprep.asp?TPRPAGE=82&type=MCA T-TRY&adcode=7911

6. Another for MCAT www.e-mcat.com/

7. To get a better idea (only after viewing sites 1 and 2 above) of what the limited time frame is for learning material and what medschool students are speaking of when they say they are overwhelmed, I recommend the following site www.neoucom.edu/Students/ProfDev/PeerMentorResources/

8. For those asking me about anatomy I use the mlissa link above, thanks Melissa great site!!

(Site 7 above is "public access" by clicking on current students) clicking on the menu at right will show the course of study in detail, and show what is learned within each semseter. This is not the current schedule as explained on site, but brings light to the expression "being hit with a fire hose of informaton."

ENJOY ladies!!! and bless you in your decision/preparation

More
12 years 1 month ago #24616 by Drey
Step one and two scores and specialty choice:

This is just data from my school, but you all may find it helpful

medicine.osu.edu/studentaffairs/7334.cfm

More
9 years 9 months ago #72236 by learning
the study stack thing is too elementary, not tailor made for usmle, more like nursing stuff.

Time to create page: 0.209 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!