× Women Medical Students

Links & Resources for Medical Students

More
6 years 2 months ago #84807 by Michael Rawlins
wow.. a lot of resource links that can help a medical student like me.. Thanks a lot...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #92337 by Nanon
This guy. This REALLY helped me commit stuff to LT memory. I love this guy.

www.youtube.com/channel/UCesNt4_Z-Pm41RzpAClfVcg

More
3 years 5 months ago #95635 by pshah2030
Tips for the Residency Match is a very good resource for exposure to the different specialties and information about the Match. It is written by PDs from Harvard, Yale, Hopkins, Duke, Columbia, UCSD, and many more. Residents and PDs write about lifestyle in each field and call.

More
2 years 6 months ago #96236 by N_Sea
I have been using this amazing medical app, Figure 1, which is free and provides thousands of real-world medical cases. It’s a great resource for studying for exams and discussing classic/rare medical cases with a global community of experienced healthcare professionals. download.figure1.com/winter2016?s=NorthSea

More
2 weeks 5 days ago #141111 by TEBAcademy
You can study all you want BUT if the goal is to get into a residency close to family friends and a good support network, getting help from a reliable and trusted source helps. TEB Academy helps students navigating the admissions process for medical residency and they make the impossible happen, even with loss USMLE scores or red flags.

Time to create page: 0.233 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!