× Women Medical Students

med student diaries

More
17 years 4 months ago #25316 by MomMD
Anyone want to write a medical student diary for MomMD?

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 4 months ago #25317 by eeh2004
Sethina, I would love to be able to do this. I'm curious as to what would be involved and what you would want the content to be. Let me know...

More
17 years 4 months ago #25318 by EemaMD
I'd also be happy to do something, though (thank God) my time in med school is drawing to a close soon... if people would be interested in experiencing the ERAS process with me (through Match Day), I'd be happy to write.

Linda

More
17 years 4 months ago #25319 by mommd2b
I want to read Linda's 'residency diary' too!!!!

Kris

In the midst of winter, I found there was, within me, an invincible summer.

More
17 years 4 months ago #25320 by MomMD
Hi,

The more the merrier. Basically, what would be involved in keeping a journal that would be put up on the website. The minimum for updating it would be once a month, you could submit once a week if you wish. Just keep a track of your life as a women in medicine, family, career, school, etc. We would love to follow your journey and see what happens to you. You could send photos and whatever else you want to make it interesting. It doesn't have to be formally written, jsut write what you feel. I'll edit and make sure we understand it. Mostly, I'll just put up as is. Let me know!

Sethina

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

More
17 years 4 months ago #25321 by sleighcastle
I'm just starting school in the fall at UCSD; I'd be interested in doing a diary...
Shannon

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!