× Women Medical Students

Books

More
12 years 10 months ago #26183 by MomMD
Just curious what your favorite books are? In the UK, I'm always using Crash Course, At a Glance and I loved Costanzo's Physiology. What about you?

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #26184 by merri
I just finished anatomy (yehaw) - I really loved Chung BRS (newest edition) paired with my Netter. Great if you don't have time to read 100 pages per night of Moore.... also just a great outline/review. I'm not familiar with Crash Course....

More
12 years 10 months ago #26185 by phillymedschoolmom
It depends on what subject...I actually got this really neat book of charts for pharm that I am really liking this year...and I also got a Pathophys for Boards and Wards this year which is a good concise little book...I actually have an endless list depending the subject.
And, who can be without FirstAid?

More
12 years 9 months ago #26186 by AnotherJen
My new favorite series is the Lange Case Files series -- everything is in a concise case + explanation + discussion + 3-4 questions + explantations + "pearls" format... great for those of us who don't do so well with lists. I just wish I had found the series sooner... I also live the BRS Physio and Path. And I truly love the Robbins and Cotran Pathologic Basis for Disease and accompanying review book with ~30-65 questions for each of the 31 chapters... I don't really like 1st Aid. It bugs me because it takes all of the joy out of things...

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!