× Women Medical Students

WARNING

More
14 years 7 months ago #26845 by MomMD
I have posted many, many messages about this before. Non-medical students MAY NOT post in the medical student only forum. The same rules apply to other forums which are intended for specific groups. Why? Because there are many more premeds than any other group, they can dominate all forums. Physicians, residents and medical students need forums to discuss issues with peers. The alternative is to prevent browsing of these forums, which I do not want to do as it is useful to read the discussions. If you want something addressed by all, please post in one of the other forums (general etc.)

I hate being strict about this, but I will ban members who habitually post in these forums.

No further warnings will be issued.

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #26846 by Vera
Sorry about my post. I am a new user and just saw the warning. But what do you do in my case if you need an answer from someone in medical school. Once I get an answer to my question in "getting in medical school", I won't post in this medical school area again!

More
14 years 7 months ago #26847 by MomMD
Thanks. Please place getting into medical school posts in the general forum, that way you will benefit from not only medical students, but physicians as well. I will move the message for you.

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

More
14 years 5 months ago #26848 by efex101
Attention! this forum is only for medical students and posting here by non medical students is not allowed.

More
13 years 11 months ago #26849 by froster
can you post here if you have been accepted to med school but have not matriculated yet?

Originally posted by sedwards:
I have posted many, many messages about this before. Non-medical students MAY NOT post in the medical student only forum. The same rules apply to other forums which are intended for specific groups. Why? Because there are many more premeds than any other group, they can dominate all forums. Physicians, residents and medical students need forums to discuss issues with peers. The alternative is to prevent browsing of these forums, which I do not want to do as it is useful to read the discussions. If you want something addressed by all, please post in one of the other forums (general etc.)

I hate being strict about this, but I will ban members who habitually post in these forums.

No further warnings will be issued.

More
13 years 1 month ago #26850 by efex101
Just a gentle reminder that this forum is intended for those women that are medical students. Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.202 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!