× Women Medical Students

Stethescope comparison

More
16 years 6 months ago #28718 by rockfever
I have found a website that has the littman stethescopes the cheapest i have seen anywehere. I was looking for the Littman Cardiac II but i am wondering, if they are so inepxensive should I pay a little more for the cardiac STC or the Cardiac Master? is the sound improvement really that much better?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28719 by Laurie
I have a Littman III and think it works great. That's what I see most people around the hospital carrying around.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28720 by momofchris
Everybody in my class that I've seen has the Littman Cardiology III, as do most of the residents and attendings. It's the best value overall, has both pediatric and adult diaphragms, and is everything you need as a med student. No need to spend any more money.

More
16 years 6 months ago #28721 by Laura 2006
I have the cardiology III, which I bought from allheart.com. Littman offered a free learning CD of heart sounds, too, with purchase of the steth. My mom really wanted to get it for me for sentimental reasons--so of COURSE I accomodated her! :)

More
16 years 6 months ago #28722 by maggie52
HEINE is a good one ( German) but difficult to get service in rural area in the US if you need a new diaphragm etc.

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!