× Women Medical Students

How many NEW med students?

More
17 years 6 months ago #29093 by Beth
Hi Everyone! I'm starting at Rush Medical College in Chicago. :) I love Rush and am very excited about attending school there.

This forum is wonderful. I've been reading a lot of the posts and they are so helpful!

Thanks to everyone!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 years 6 months ago #29094 by MelissaGray

Originally posted by futr_babyDOc:
Hi everyone!

I will be starting New York College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYCOM) on August 19th......with my hubby!

You'll have to let us know how *being a couple in med school* goes!

More
17 years 6 months ago #29095 by KyGrlDr2B

Originally posted by futr_babyDOc:
Hi everyone!

I will be starting New York College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYCOM) on August 19th......with my hubby!

I'll be starting with my boyfriend!! How long have you two been married? I hope it works out for you. We've talked about marriage but want to wait longer. Hopefully things go smoothly.

More
17 years 6 months ago #29096 by futr_babyDOc
KyGrlDr2B,

My husband and I have been married for over 3 years. We dated and studied all through undergrad, so we have the studying part down. As long as you both have a good understanding of when it's time to play vs. when it's time to study, you'll be ok. We are both very excited to start med school. We have wanted this for a long time.

More
17 years 6 months ago #29097 by DO2B
Hi everybody. I'll be starting at Michigan State University COM on Aug 15th! :D Also, my middle son (18) will be starting his first year of college at Ohio Wesleyan, and my oldest son (almost 20)who has epilepsy, will start a culinary arts program at a residential technical school. Lots of changes and new beginnings for my family! By the way, anyone interested in adopting a 15 y/o boy? Just kidding, but my youngest son is driving me crazy! (just needed to vent for a second :rolleyes: )

Anyway, I'm very pleased to see so many women
(and men) going to osteopathic schools. Good luck to all of you!

Sue

More
17 years 6 months ago #29098 by LIV2B
I'll be starting at Johns Hopkins later this month--will I be seeing any of you out there? I've only met one person so far, and can't wait to start!

Time to create page: 0.199 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!