I'm a PA and work for a company called Doctors In Training. We create educational material for medical students. It is an incredibly supportive environment and might be a good fit for you.
We're looking for a 3rd PA to join our team. We PAs create and edit review courses under the direction of a two physician team. There is lots of room for creativity and applying your knowledge base.
Here's the info the company is posting in various online forums:
Doctors In Training is a progressive medical education company that is currently experiencing tremendous growth. Dr. Brian Jenkins founded Doctors In Training in 2000 with the goal to create review programs and study guides designed to fill the gaps present in the medical education process.
Since the beginning, Doctors In Training has benefited from the skills and dedication of extraordinary people. Today, we continue to seek the best talent to build upon our ten-year success story. In return, our employees enjoy a progressive corporate culture, supportive work environment, wonderful opportunities for professional growth, and a chance to provide premium products and services paired with unmatched customer service to medical professionals across the globe.
The company is presently searching for a Physician Assistant who can join the Doctors In Training team. The Physician Assistant will assist the Director of Production with the development of Continuing Medical Education (CME) materials. The Physician Assistant will generally work normal office hours. This opportunity does not require patient contact.
• Doctors In Training will only consider applicants that have passed the Physician Assistant National Certifying Examination administered by the National Commission on Certification of Physical Assistants (NCCPA).
• Recent college graduates and experienced professionals are encouraged to apply.
• Self-motivated and proactive professional
• Detail oriented, organized, and share the company’s enthusiasm for life-long learning.
• All candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organization and planning skills
• Adaptable and detail oriented
• Dependable and responsible
• Work with minimal supervision
• Exhibit sense of urgency
• Show initiative and take an enthusiastic proactive approach to work
All job applicants must be authorized to work in the United States. Pay is commensurate with experience and health insurance benefits are available. If you are interested in learning more about this rewarding opportunity, please submit your resume and salary requirements to Doctors In Training.