× Physician Job Share Network

Wanting to job share...

More
14 years 7 months ago #52698 by mom1st
Every year, I ask my husband for a wife for mother's day. Every year, he laughs at me. Since I am unable (thus far) to clone myself, I am looking in to the idea of job sharing.

I am a nearly 31 year old mother and FP in rural practice. I supposedly work 3 days a week, but actually find my "part-time" status becoming more full-time. I think the perfect solution would be to find a job share partner FP, and we could each do 2 1/2 days a week... This may be a long shot, as I live in a rural area and I find many young physicians tend to migrate to larger urban/suburban communities. If anyone is interested, let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #52699 by Flexdox
I too want a wife...and I want someone to be my MOM! However...this is the season of our lives in which we are the juggling routine.
We specialize in the placement of part time/job share and flexible hour situations with our physicians. I feel it's a calling in my life to help families have balance in their lives. I have many, many physicians who desire to work part time, or job share..just introduced the concept to 2 FP's in the past 1/2 an hour and they both screamed with excitement at the prospect. If I can help you locate an FP please email ASAP. We can make this happen! Have a great day! meg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!