× Physician Job Share Network

part-time opportunity

More
16 years 6 months ago #52706 by Brooke_dup1
:wave:
Hello... I am a family physician, married to a general surgeon, and a mother of three children ages 3 1/2, 2 and 1.
Recently, I jumped ship and went part-time doing outpatient only sclerotherapy procedures. I am very pleased with the effects this has had on my family life. I am getting paid very well, and have no call.

The company I am working with is looking for physicians to staff clinics in Illinois and Michigan. please email me soon if anyone is interested in knowing more details....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 7 months ago #52707 by Rio242
Hi Brooke,

It's been almost a year since you posted your message regarding outpatient sclerotherapy. I don't know if you are still doing this, but I am definitely interested in knowing more. I am a family physician as well, married to an ER doc, with an 18 month old, and another on the way...and am desperately trying to find a way to keep my foot in the door but not get sucked in to a full time FP career. I live in Chicago, and would be very happy to hear from you, when you have a chance. Thanks, Rio

More
15 years 5 months ago #52708 by christinajoslin
Brooke -
I am interested in outpatient sclerotherapy clinic. I am relocating to my native state of Michigan from North Carolina in June 2004. I have 2 dtrs age 5 and 2 with another child due in June 2004. I have been practicing family medicine for the past 2 yrs in a community health center w/ part-time hrs (28-30 hrs per week). I am looking for part-time work again. My husband will be an ER resident in the Metro Detroit area. If your company is planning on extending its facilities/services in the Metro Detroit area, please let me know. Thanks!

More
14 years 8 months ago #52709 by Flexdox
Don't know if this opportunity is still available, but have a FP doctor in Chicago that is looking for part time...actually have 2! If it's still available, perhaps we can hook the parties up. Just let me know..thanks and have a great day!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!