× Women Premed Students

Medical school interview questions

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #81407 by newdoc
Hi I am trying to schedule medical school interviews. My question is where it is feasible to schedule them back to back. I have two schools about 3 hours distance and wondered if I would be just to drained to try and have one for example on Wednesday and the next on Thursday.

I live across the US from the schools and I am trying to cluster as many together as possible but I am concerned it may be to much
Last Edit: 8 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #81433 by annie
Can you take a couple of days between interviews? Be a bit more expensive with an extra night of hotels but I should imagine that a days break to relax and reflect would be a good idea.

More
8 years 1 month ago #81438 by joyfulMD
I interviewed at schools across the country from where I was living, so I scheduled four in a row. It was not a problem, really. Interview days tend to be fun; the interviewers are usually kind, you get free lunch and sometimes breakfast, and you meet current students. Also, you'll have downtime because it doesn't take all day, so you can relax, rest, and prepare for your next interview by researching the schools.
If you have to travel for interviews, spreading them out is in my opinion a very bad idea, in terms of both extra cost (plane ticket prices are rising) and extra disruption to your life.

More
6 years 6 months ago - 6 years 6 months ago #89528 by Subrota Kumar
Spam
Last Edit: 6 years 6 months ago by .

More
6 years 2 days ago - 6 years 2 days ago #91088 by Ari Butterly
Advertising not allowed in forum. Sorry.
Last Edit: 6 years 2 days ago by .

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!