× Women Premed Students

PCOM Is Finally Coming To Georgia!

More
15 years 1 month ago #29278 by PremedRN
What part of Georgia (ie City?)

Do you know what I think would be a good masters program? Forensic Medicine. They have what seems to be a very interesting and unique program, that apparently not many schools have.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #29279 by momDO
FYI - LECOM (Lake Erie College of OSteopathic Medicine) opened a branch campus in Bradenton Florida. The first class has already began classes. For info: www.lecom.edu and look for Bradenton link.

More
15 years 1 month ago #29280 by doc dredloc 2b
Sorry guys for the confusion! In my excitement I forgot to clarify :) , but Lori picked up the slack for me. Thanks I owe you one.

PCOM will be opening the Georgia campus in the Norcross area of Gwinnett County, which is 30 minutes north of Atlanta (including traffic). I'm excited about PCOM coming to Atlanta because I've heard nothing but great things about the school. My anatomy and physiology professor (who also happens to be a practicing D.O. himself) gave the school high marks.

There are only two medical schools in the immediate Atlanta area: Emory and Morehouse school of medicine and being that moving out of state to attend school isn't an option, my choices are pretty limited.

Although, I would love to have the opportunity to attend an osteopathic school of medicine,I'm not going to give the other two schools the boot just yet, I want to keep my options open. However, I must admit I'd really love to have D.O. behind my name! :goodvibes:

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!