× Women Premed Students

Biochem

More
11 years 1 week ago #32141 by premedreadingjunieB
I know you posted this back in October but I just now read it. My husband in an IT guy and he just told me about a laptop that Target has that is only around three hundred dollars. He said it is a very good computer. We will probably get one. I will ask him the name of it when I see him. You just have to have a computer in this age. Even if you don't have internet at home it would be worth it to be able to sit on your couch and write a paper on your laptop without having to leave. Especially if you live in the boonies. You will be hooked! Also, we live in the boonies as well. We use an internet service that is some kind of radio antenna. It is about $50 a month but I could never go back to dial up. We got rid our land line as we all have cell phones anyway and it saves me from driving to school to use the libraries super slow computers. They lock up the bio computer lab at 5pm every day. Also, I wish I could do all of my labs on computer as I hate doing them in the lab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #32142 by Dental-Mom
Drawing things over and over again has been the key to understanding pathways and cycles. I have all markers/pens in pink or blue shades in the market, lol!!!

I draw empty boxes and make tons of copies and fill them up once a day to keep everything fresh for the final. I also discover things I didn't see before. I do it over lunch time, during a brake....and I also read to myself the whole thing. It really works. I can't wait for the national final in few weeks! =0)

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!