× Women Premed Students

Ohio applicants, anyone?

More
16 years 4 months ago #34699 by DadMD
Hi all!

Thought it'd be nice to see if there were other fellow Ohioans targeting Fall 2005 for medical school.

I just met a 40 year old army sergeant in one of my prereq classes. He was pretty motivated to be a physician, and fancied his chances in an Ohio institution.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 years 4 months ago #34700 by Duck
Hello DadMD:

I am a 41 year old "Buckeye" striving hard for the 2005 goal too :crossfingers: I definitely want to attend school in Ohio. Good luck to you in your efforts.

Duck

More
16 years 4 months ago #34701 by lori
Good luck to you DadMd! Not from Ohio, but I did apply there (until I found out there was a five-year commitment for non-residents once you were done with med school :eek: ) . Could not make the commitment because I am on an Army scholarship for med school! Can't be in two places at once :) . Good luck to you and welcome (wanted to welcome you earlier, but I have been taking a non-credit course before starting med school in a few short weeks :yikes: and have been so busy!!!!)

"Cure sometimes, Care always" <br />Dr. Robert Fogel. <br />"Go confidently in the direction of your dream. Live the life you have imagined". HD Thoreau

More
16 years 4 months ago #34702 by DadMD
Wow Lori, you must be excited!

I have got to believe that the period between the acceptance letter and start of school has got to be one of the most euphoric! How do you feel?

I'm pinning my hopes on one of the Ohio schools, and would really love to get into OSU. However, its too early for that yet - have a long prereq road ahead of me!

BTW, just completed one of my PhysChem courses, and I Aced It! Step 1 of 100 complete! :)

More
16 years 3 months ago #34703 by tammy
Hi! I am a fellow Buckeye from northwest Ohio near the Toledo area. I was shooting for 2005 but have to take both Ochem and Physics classes yet and my husband is currently laid off so that kind of affects my plans. I would really like to attend MCO because it is close and my hubby's job isn't exactly movable. Plus, I did my undergrad intern there with their geriatrics programs and I love the school!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!