× Women Premed Students

Need Your Help and Advice Need to vent

More
15 years 3 months ago #34814 by zetanursee
I am trying not o worry but I received a C for the whole year of physics. These are the only c's on my transcript but I honestly tried my best. I went to tutuors and I did my homework and reading. I understood the concepts butI could not get the problems. That side of my brain appeared to be in sleep mode. I am just worried about my admittance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 3 months ago #34815 by Julie
IF it makes you feel any better, I got a C- in orgo II (I didn't attend a single class except for tests b/c I HATED the prof -- dumb -- attendance counted toward our grade!) and a D in anatomy (I missed the first 3 weeks due to a surgery) and I'm a PGY-I now. I did take an advanced organic class and got an A just to prove I could do the work, and just admitted my stupidity for the anatomy class. I ended up missing barely missing honors in med school anatomy.

This is just to let you know that they do look at the overall picture, and post-bacc grades do count. Don't let one C keep you from applying. What do you have to lose except some $$$?

More
15 years 3 months ago #34816 by zetanursee
Julie thank you for the boost of confidence. I needed it. I count on you ladies on this network for the encouragement to keep on going

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.172 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!