× Women Premed Students

What time do you study?

More
13 years 1 month ago #36054 by e_phn
What time do you guys normally study?

I mean like doing your homework or studying for a test?

Are you night person or morning person?
Waht time do you study?

Thanks. :) :wave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #36055 by j.lasaundra
I'm a night person. I don't stay up really late but I start to study around 7:30pm after i've fixed dinner and the kids are settled down. I stop studying on most nights at 10pm. The night before a test, I do a four hour block from 7pm-11pm with a 15 minute break in between. Then I do a 1 hour last minute look over the day of the test before class.

More
13 years 1 month ago #36056 by OBRN2MD
I study any time and anywhere....at dance class, hockey games, work, have books open when I am driving in the car.....you get the picture.

Every Tuesday and Thrusday morning I am at Caribou Coffee for HOURS on end...they know me. The other day I walked in and ordered a medium latte. The lady made me a large and told me that she had watched me studying the week before and that a medium just wouldn't cut it.

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps. Proverbs 16:9

More
13 years 1 month ago #36057 by pschmom1
I study in the morning after I send my 8yr old off to school and while my lazy 3yr old is sleeping. I hate mornings, and if I didn't have to wake up with my 8yr old, I wouldn't do it. But I find that my brain is clear and a sponge at that time, I also study after classes. I stay after and study before my next class and I set aside time on the weekends to go to the library. I make a schedule or else I wouldn't get much done as I am lazy and a procrastinator. If you have kids, get away from them for good study time. Than is what works for me. But other people can study wiht a lot going on around them, but I'm ADD so I CANT!!

More
13 years 1 month ago #36058 by Dental-Mom
I discovered last semester that my brain is 100% sponge if I go to sleep for few hrs and then wake up at 2 or 3 a.m. It works for me and I'm very happy with it. After a long day with classes, and kids...I hit the pillow to get some rest and then I wake up rested & fresh and my mind is extra clear + the home is very quiet!

I do like some noise. I have the Weather Channel with "low" volume...I just need to hear something on :D

I also got a digital recorder to record my own voice. Then I put in on CD, and go to bed with it, listen to it in the car since I commute to school....I hope I don't end up in a mental institution by the end of the semester. But I feel more and more comfortable with the material doing what a call masive repetition.

Get the textbook in front of you with a book stand (it's like $3 at the bookstore) that way you are reading at eye level almost, and you back and neck don't suffer...

I'm a night person, but I'm trying to make myself a morning person as well :yes:

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

More
13 years 1 month ago #36059 by Dental-Mom
Oh, last night I started studying Chem at 12 a.m. and stopped at 6 a.m. I have offically mastered Quantum numbers & orbitals! It was weird how deep I got into it like a nerd :rotfl: What joyfull day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!