× Women Premed Students

Anyone graduating this semester?

More
10 years 9 months ago #36692 by Dental-Mom
I'm finally graduating this semester! :yes:

I just wanted to start sharing with others. I just looked at my school's cap and gown and they rent it for $32. Is it worth it to buy? Even if it is for 2 hrs?

One of my professor said that we should be creative and decorate the gowns with something. Since I'm going to dental school, I'm thinking to paint/add a flat white tooth to the top of the cap so that my family and kids can spot me quickly, lol!!! Anyways, I'm looking forward to the big day.

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #36693 by Doc201X
I'm graduating too, MS in Pharmacology in May 2009 and (maybe) onto a 5 year MD program this summer (or next at the latest)!!!!

I won't be "walking" though having done that 3 times already. :laughing:

My Scientist/Physician Journey
www.Doc201X.blogspot.com

More
10 years 9 months ago #36694 by HSTMD2Be
I am graduating with a MS in Management in May. I am debating walking so I will keep you posted. I bought a cap and gown for my undergrad graduation and I haven't used it again but my daughter likes using it for a costume;-)

The most beautiful things in the world can not be seen or heard, they must be felt within your heart. ~Hellen Keller

More
10 years 9 months ago #36695 by Drme2b
I'm supposed to graduate in May with my BS, but have decided to postpone graduation to maintain undergrad status while I complete my prereqs for med school. Kind of stinks because I'm in a cohort program and we have been together for the last 2 years, but its worth putting it off to follow my dreams :-)

Congrats to you all! Happy Grad day!!

More
10 years 9 months ago #36696 by Dental-Mom
Congrats to all of you graduating!!! I was not planning to walk at all, but one of my friends suggested I do it for the kids, so they have a for ever memory of it. I have over 180 credits between a long major and all the dental requirements.....it's time to graduate!

I'm half way of my goals =0)

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!