× Women Premed Students

How old are you?

More
15 years 2 months ago #38907 by momcat
I'm 19 and finished a BS in biochemistry, premed, last year. I have a one year old, and am now debating between applying to a physician assistant and med school. I am now taking prereqs for PA while trying to work out which path is right for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago #38908 by Dental-Mom
Momcat, did you by any chance missed a 2, or a 3 next to the 9 for your age? :rolleyes:

Or are really really 19? OMG! :rotfl:

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

More
15 years 2 months ago #38909 by juliesmom
I'm 26 and plan to apply to med school in 2005, the funny thing is that this year I was supposed to have graduated with an MD had I stayed on the med school path after finishing my biology degree. BUT, there is no way I would have learned as much about life, people and personal strength as I have from being a mother to two children (2.5 years, 8 months). Now I am definitely more mature and ready for it, bring it on!

More
15 years 2 months ago #38910 by DGray
I have 57 credit hours complete towards my MD pre-reqs and I was feeling really confident until I took Claculus!
I have a 10, 9, 7, and 6 year old. Im married to a wonderful support man. Its a hard, hard road but I have to believe!!! :eek:

More
15 years 2 months ago #38911 by M-A
I am 29, will be 30 in May. I am working on my prerequisites and paying off previous student loans. Hope to apply to med school soon!

M-A

More
15 years 2 months ago #38912 by momcat
Dental-Mom, you read right! :blush:
I'm 19; I've been very busy, as you can see!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!