× Women Premed Students

How old are you?

More
14 years 11 months ago #38907 by momcat
I'm 19 and finished a BS in biochemistry, premed, last year. I have a one year old, and am now debating between applying to a physician assistant and med school. I am now taking prereqs for PA while trying to work out which path is right for me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 11 months ago #38908 by Dental-Mom
Momcat, did you by any chance missed a 2, or a 3 next to the 9 for your age? :rolleyes:

Or are really really 19? OMG! :rotfl:

Dental Mom<br />Determination: You don't know what you can do until you try.<br />Applying this summer<br />Dental school 2010!

More
14 years 11 months ago #38909 by juliesmom
I'm 26 and plan to apply to med school in 2005, the funny thing is that this year I was supposed to have graduated with an MD had I stayed on the med school path after finishing my biology degree. BUT, there is no way I would have learned as much about life, people and personal strength as I have from being a mother to two children (2.5 years, 8 months). Now I am definitely more mature and ready for it, bring it on!

More
14 years 11 months ago #38910 by DGray
I have 57 credit hours complete towards my MD pre-reqs and I was feeling really confident until I took Claculus!
I have a 10, 9, 7, and 6 year old. Im married to a wonderful support man. Its a hard, hard road but I have to believe!!! :eek:

More
14 years 11 months ago #38911 by M-A
I am 29, will be 30 in May. I am working on my prerequisites and paying off previous student loans. Hope to apply to med school soon!

M-A

More
14 years 11 months ago #38912 by momcat
Dental-Mom, you read right! :blush:
I'm 19; I've been very busy, as you can see!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!