× Thinking of a Becoming a Doctor

Marrying a Marine, Becoming a Doctor

More
6 years 7 months ago #88412 by Administrator
We continue to monitor forums and do delete and/or ban spammer accounts. If you PM me, I will see it done, if it hasn't been done already. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #88439 by AmmaMD
Oops - didn't mean to sound like I thought people were doing a crummy job - you guys do an AMAZING job spam-zapping! This is a very well run site!

I guess I was just thinking more that it could maybe be easier and clearer if there were a way to just automatically delete the entire account and replace all their spammy messages at once - it has looked like moderators have to go through and edit/replace the message by hand each time, and that it's particularly tricky if they put the spam content in a sig file....

More
6 years 7 months ago #88441 by southernmd
I did figure out how to get rid of the sig spam.

Admin - if you give me banning privileges - I will just start banning spammers outright!

It does take awhile to delete posts and spam replies, but I try to do the ones I see. Sometimes I'm on my phone, so it is harder to do it from there. If I'm on my computer - you will see me get to them faster.

More
6 years 7 months ago #88444 by Administrator
AmmaMD - No worries. I didn't take it personally. I just wanted you to know that we are watching and banning. We don't delete everything because it can affect legitimate posts in certain circumstances. If you notice a spammer before I do, feel free to give me a heads up. Otherwise, I am bound to block them within a couple days anyway. Thanks!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!