× Thinking of a Becoming a Doctor

I have some experience at the OR and i LOVE IT

More
13 years 6 days ago #58823 by pamellasv
Hi. Im a surgical tech student and im almost finish with my rotation hours at a hospital in Miami. Now Im going back to college because I want to finish my AA degree, that by the way I started almost 3 years ago and I just couldn't finish it, but well I think it was worth it for me to go to a tech school meanwhile because now I know what the real deal is,and Im completely sure that my heart is at the hospital being a doctor, i just simply love everything... that has to do with it.But I have to say that sometimes hearing people say things like its too hard or that it may be a little late because im already 23 and some med students are younger than my age... and things like that, makes me think 2 times about it.But I really dont see myself doing something else. I would really appreciate some opinions and encourage. Thanks a lot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 days ago #58824 by star
There are women in their forties and older in medical school. Reading some of the other forums on this website will help to encourage you. Don't let age discourage you at all. If it's what you want, go for it!

Star

More
13 years 3 days ago #58825 by rs4
you love it from actual experience and you are 23...I agree with star...go for it. NO reason not to. rs :)

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!