× Women in Medicine Blogs & Diaries

Reese's Journey.....

More
13 years 11 months ago #68664 by rollcoaster
Rinah100:

Thanks for your comments and encourgement :)

Its sprink break and I am just sitting around the house chilling :D I should be cleaning up but I am too lazy :D Thatis the pleasure of having your own apartment.

Tommorrow I have orientation so I can start volunteer at my hospital! :) I just looked at the paper and it said to call 2days to make reservation....I forgot! so I am just going to go tomorrow and see what happens. My manger of the volunteer office told me that I can start soon b/c I am an employee.

The only issue I have with starting now is I will have to pick another I am not working to be away from my son. I work 4days a week and now it will be 5days. I am wondering if I should just wait until the summer....? when I can volunteer in the morning and be at home when he gets home. I will be taking a summer class also but it might be once or twice a week. Right now I go to school everyday. I think I might wait. I want to spend more time with him. Yeah I and goning to wait.

I also decide to take the May CNA classes at the Red Cross. I have to much on my plate at the moment and my grades are good right now; I don't want them to plumer b/c I am taking on too much. I am going to go and start studing my psychology and look over the next chatper in my math book.. :(

:grouphug:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68665 by rollcoaster
I have made up my mine to not volunteer until the summer :) Today I clean up my house; wash dishes, my BF mop the floors. His way mopping is getting a old shirt and going over it 3x on his knees :eek: My floor looks like it hs been waxed! I do love him. He can cook and clean!

Nway I did some studing and I watch American Idol tonight I must say I am in love with Rocky, especailly Ace. I don't really care for Gentil or whatever his name is. He is too cocky for me. That young boy who is about 16 I think his time is up on an american idol. I like him but he is not the next american idol.

Bones the tv show just went off; I am in love with that show. Greys anatomy and Bones are my faviote show. I do love sex and the city. when I get some extra cash I am going to get the whole collection! I don't watch tv that much but these shows have capture my attention. Oh I can't forget 'Prison Break' yeah that show it defintly on my list.

later

More
13 years 11 months ago #68666 by rollcoaster
Hi

Its been a couple of weeks since I posted. Well nothing much has been going on. I been slipping with school. :( Not going to class and I misses my Psyhology test last week :eek: . I am making it up this week and it won't happen again! I forgot to do my math assisgment online..... :( But this weekend I have been regrouping myself and I am back on track!

I have been accepted to write for Studentdocotor (premed diary) also. So I will be doing both.

More
13 years 11 months ago #68667 by rollcoaster
Ok I am back on track........still need to catch up in math. but other than that i am doing good. I will be taking my psych test next thursday and I am studing for the current chapter also. I have another persentation due some time the following week so I am working on that also. This weekend I will be studing psyh, math, and working on my presentation....and I have english homework. So I can going to try to stay offline.

I been talking to my BF about loyola, or UIC. I really don't want to move to ATL. I was for it at first but now I feel as though I rather be in chicago. Its more diverse for one thing and I think he would love it. We plan to take time this summer to both cities an explore our options.

On my was to work........ugh!

More
13 years 10 months ago #68668 by rollcoaster
hey!

I went to chicago this weekend so my son could see his dad. We stayed at his great-grandmother house. His dad and I took him to see 'Ice age' and did some 'family activies' That saturday I left him with his dad and I went out south and had a good time. My friend was throwing a party that night and I went to see some of my family.

That was the good news..............now I come home and oversleep monday morning. Then I miss english class today. :eek: I have a test thursday and I am not perpared! I haven't took other exam and now I think it is too late :eek......at least math is going well.

I am slacking again and I can't afford that.

I have to run to my Psyhology class

later! :grouphug:

More
13 years 10 months ago #68669 by rollcoaster
what been up?

When I ran to my psycology class on that last post.......I had a test that day! I didn't do well. I recieved an F' :eek: . So my grade right now is a B. :( We have two more exams before the semester ending and she is giving us a 'optional final' :D ...and she is going to drop your lowest test!. :D ...how cool is that. she is really a great teacher.

At 3:30 today I will be attending an CNA information session.

The semester is winding down. :D we only have a month of school left. I am doing good in all of my classes except my english course....I went to his office this tuesday. I am receiving an D' :mad: in his class. to get a C' I have to do well on the next two essay that are due :rolleyes: . This is class will count toward my GPA but not my credits. And when I tranfer I think University only look into your 'college courses'....hopefully!

I will catch my with you all later!!!!!!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!