× Women in Medicine Blogs & Diaries

The saga begins....

More
13 years 3 months ago #68960 by Striving2succeed
Have two upcoming interviews so far.... :-)

~Perpetually Striving2wardssucess!<br />Philippians 4:13<br />I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 3 months ago #68961 by Striving2succeed
Have 3 interviews in a 7 day period....May God be with me... :-)

~Perpetually Striving2wardssucess!<br />Philippians 4:13<br />I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

More
13 years 3 months ago #68962 by Striving2succeed
REscheduled the interviews....considered withdrawing from them....

Sitting here...felling so tired and pitiful...and eating a mix of peanut butter and tuna fish in a bowl...sounds gross...that's how pathetic I am right now!

:-(

Lol...I suppose it's that time of the month where the hormones are imbalanced again....I so dread the next few days...

:-)

More
13 years 3 months ago #68963 by Striving2succeed
Yeah rescheduled two of the interviews...and have one this Friday...in a far off land...but the good news is this school lets you know your admissions status...the next business day...They actually make their decisions...the right after your interview...so you know where you stand the following Monday. :-)

More
13 years 3 months ago #68964 by Striving2succeed
So my status....so far 5 MD rejections...and 4 DO Interviews...

Attended my first DO interview...it went well...was placed on the alternate list...due to some academic issues that were a concern...

so I have 3 more DO interviews to go...I'll let you guys know how those go as well!

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!