× Women in Medicine Blogs & Diaries

Plump Chicken!

More
13 years 1 month ago #69816 by plumpchkn
I am such a freak, :wave:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #69817 by plumpchkn
:wave: Hi

Well I prayed and I'm not going into OBGYN. An attending even told me today, itd really be too hard with the circumstances, that if I wanted more than one baby it would be HARD HARD HARD to not neglect family with this specialty.

So, I'm sticking with the thing I'm really good at and love number 2, psych :)

I'm super panicking that I have all these interviews but no one is going to rank me high enough to match - that I'm gunna get into some crap program where I don't want to live and that I'll never get closer to my family in Fl. I really need to let the FL/GA/SC/NC programs know how much I REALLY REALLY want to move south.

My interviews start in like 2 weeks :goodvibes:

More
13 years 1 month ago #69818 by plumpchkn
Hi Ladies! :wave:

hmm, I just re-read my above post, and that should have said "what I love just the same as OBGYN", psych is not number 2!!

Well I only have two more days left on my obgyn rotation, I can't believe I made it through two weeks without plump by my side. Shes getting so big, shes actually starting to teethe already! :wave:

More
13 years 1 month ago #69819 by plumpchkn
:wave: Hi Ladies!

Happy halloween, I hope you're having a spOOky one! :eek:

Plump and I didn't do much today. I had my final exam in OBGYn, pray for me ladies I need to pass this one or I'm in big trouble! :tired:

I'm getting ready now for all my interviews as usual, they are coming up next week! I'm excited to travel around and learn about the programs - I'm also excited to see where I end up. Although its nervewrecking, its also exciting to not know what fate has in store for you.

So I've been thinking about things, and I wouldn't even mind if I didn't match and have to scramble - I think that might be kind of neat to scramble around and not even know what specialty you might get! I would scramble into all my second choices like obgyn, EM and FM to see where I ended up.

To be honest with you all, ever since Plump has entered my life, its like its a new adventure and nothing really is getitng me down like it used to. I think I've FINALLY gotten over the post partum bit (shes 14 weeks!) and I'm feeling even better than I did before she was ever here! Now I'm usually a pretty chipper and dapper person, so you can imagine how much shes really done for me if its even BETTER than that! :goodvibes:

More
13 years 1 month ago #69820 by plumpchkn
MY BIRDS WILL NOT STOP SCREAMING AND IM GOING TO KILL THEM! :banghead: :mad:

I have the MOST misbehaved macaw and cockatoos you ever did see,they have their OWN ROOM, their OWN CAGES, their OWN EVERYTHING - I even buy them all their favorite FOODS every week and the gratitude I get is SCREAMING SCREAMING incessantly until I want to pull out my hair. :censored: Which I WOULD DO, but its falling out anyway since I had Plump.

Please.. someone shoot them or something :weeping: :weeping:

More
13 years 1 month ago #69821 by plumpchkn
Now I feel bad, they settled down after I went in there and videotaped them dancing for a while they are so cute - my big bird (the macaw) is too much, he starts yelling MOM MOOOOMMMMMM when I come in the room :0

Thank God for the web diary where you can vent your heart out until the birds shad up :wave: :hyper:

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!