× Women in Medicine Blogs & Diaries

Message for Diarist?

More
14 years 8 months ago #69883 by MomMD
Please send them directly to the author. Do not post comments in their thread. Threads are intended only for the diarist and are not designed for discussion.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Sethina

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #69884 by CNA Faerie
I would like to start a diary on MomMd.com It said to e-mail you Thank You.

More
14 years 2 months ago #69885 by MomMD
Great! You no longer need to email me, just go ahead and start your diary. Look forward to reading it.
Sethina

President, MomMD<br />Connecting Women in Medicine - Welcome all physicians, resident physicians, medical students and premedical students!

More
14 years 2 months ago #69886 by MomMD
Great! You no longer need to email me, just go ahead and start your diary. Look forward to reading it.
Sethina

More
13 years 7 months ago #69887 by efex101
bump

More
12 years 10 months ago #69888 by MomMD
A gentle reminder - if you have a message for a diarist, please send them a PM or start a thread for them. The diaries/weblogs are only to be written in by the author themselves.

Thanks so much.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!