× Women in Medicine Blogs & Diaries

Starting my journal

More
11 years 7 months ago #70274 by wpooh
I am an IMG prepping for boards,i have not taken date yet but first i want to be done with my few reads.i am not a morning person but i will try to be from now on.so far i have been draging my life with study for boards but now things have become more clearer to me than it was.i am keeping my marriage on hold just for boards as this means alot to me,well as my life right now is nothing but all i have to think n do is USMLE so i will just write my usual day with study and other stuff i come up during this period and i want to take boards by sept mid.i want 99,>250 no excuse no lies.
well i dont have any schedule to follow yet,but i would like to be very true here that i have taken 1 good read of all kaplan notes ,one time dr goljan but hematology was lil leaky that time :rolleyes: ,so is cvs physiology.exception biochemistry for which i took 2 reads along with videos.i have been wasting too much time with online study partnersand their personal problems and time spending at forums,everytime i feel like refreshing forum page :crossfingers: ,gone is gone what matters now is the time i have in hand now.so make use of it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!