× Women in Medicine Blogs & Diaries

surviving my miscarriage

More
13 years 10 months ago #70368 by drvicky
The Official Last post under this Title:))
I think I am going to close this chapter of my life. I don't mean to say that I still don't cry and that I don't think of my son, because I do. But, over the past three weeks I have realized that I DID survive this miscarriage. It was a struggle for awhile(you could tell by my posts) but I made it through alive. ( Sonata still in closet untouched)
I will never stop missing my baby or mourning what could have been but I need to move on. I think I really realized that when it hit me that I was in the 2ww again. we should find out in a little over a week. There is a chance that I am possibly pregnant and all those terrible feelings that I was having can't be good for a baby.besides i think that my husband was about to kill me and my office nurses were offering ice cream and chocolate to cheer me up. If I kept eating I would be as big as a house.
All of the loving support and emails I have received from the wonderful ladies on this site have been amazing. You all made me realize that I wasn't alone and I wasn't the only one going through this.( Dreamer- thank you especially for all of your support- keep your head up and get some sleep:) I sent you my email0
I could never have gotten through this without this log or you guys. You will never how much it meant to me. I wish all the ladies the best of luck in their own adventures getting pregnant and I send you all tons of babydust!!! Love you all, Vicky
I will still be on the site and posting on other topics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!