× Women in Medicine Blogs & Diaries

Not that I want to start my first entry this way..

More
5 years 1 month ago #94888 by clee03m
Dang nugget. My AIOs are leaking. I don't want to spend more on cloth diapers since he is my last. Prefolds scare me, and fitted are too expensive!! I am going to try stuffing them tomorrow with some inserts since my AIOs actually come as pockets. I feel like it is too hot for fleecy. Cloth diaper frustrations.

I want to be a good earth citizen and save some money in the mean time. Is that too much to ask?!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #94910 by clee03m
I am getting a heat rash on my neck from sweating so much. And this pumpkin soup is so sweet with honey that it makes me nauseated (literally sick to my stomach) every time I eat it. While not doing any work is theoretically nice, it is starting to cause some friction between my husband and me. And just sometimes, I want to just do some laundry to take care of things I need. Instead, I bite my tongue and hold the baby. I am starting to not be in love with this Korean postpartum care.

I am not an ingrate. I love and feel grateful to my mom who has separated herself from my dad and her home to take care of me for over 2 months. My life would be so much harder without her. As Koreans would say, this is a complaint of a person with a full tummy.

More
5 years 1 month ago #94960 by clee03m
My son is 2 weeks old today. After 2 weeks of baby's cluster feeding from 1 am to 5 am (meaning no sleep for me) and a bout of a stomach flu, I feel like I am going to die. My mom and my MIL has been very helpful. I don't know what I would've done without them. My husband who has also been helpful looks like how I feel. You know how I had said I would have one more if I knew it would be a girl for sure or that if I could be a SAH I would have two more? I take it back. No more for me. I am done. So done. OMG I think I am going to die.

My baby is the cutest thing on earth. Just wanted to add that bit ;)

More
5 years 1 month ago #95007 by clee03m
Is this the real life? Between baby diapers, fleecie, and whatever other force at hand, we are completely and utterly caught up on laundry. This has not happened, well, ever, even before kids, even before marriage, even when we were living in sin.

More
5 years 1 month ago #95008 by clee03m
I squirted some breast milk into my baby's eyes. I feel so happy now I have magic fluid for all home remedies at hand once again! Because we all know even coconut oil has its limits.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #95103 by clee03m
I am really hating work. I dragged my butt to a board meeting, having to pump and everything, and the administrator is saying one of the decisions we came to that is important to me financially is not how I remember it. It doesn't affect most others so no one else is stepping up to correct her. I was touched that the board would be so considerate, so I feel a bit betrayed. I am probably sleep deprived and emotional, and I need to just get over it. Feeling not happy about going back to work.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.241 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!