× Women in Medicine Blogs & Diaries

Orange Rhino 365 days

More
4 years 7 months ago #92717 by clee03m
4/20 Ugg. I grabbed C's shoulder a big too tight. He pulled down his pants and pee'ed on the carpet on purpose. I wasn't even angry. It was a reaction. But I thought I should still fess up.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #94691 by clee03m
Horrible day today. Hubby is driving me nuts. When I am pissed of as hell at my husband, I have a really hard time keeping things under control. I yelled at the kids. I slammed things around while cursing. I yelled at the top of my lungs at my husband. I hate my husband. That is all.

More
4 years 4 months ago #94737 by clee03m
T woke me up out of a deep sleep by trying to bounce on my very pregnant belly. I pulled his hair. Good lord. And when I caught him hitting his brother's head, I hit his head and pulled his arm too hard. Didn't hit him hard enough to hurt him, but seriously. What am I teaching him my doing the exact thing I want him to stop? This, of course, right after talking to peeps at the meetup about anger management. Things go so well for a while, then bam. Sigh.

More
4 years 2 months ago #95152 by clee03m
Ok. Shameful fess up time. 4 yo was telling 2 yo to shove soap down the drain and they were making a mess. I hit 4 yo's head. Then later, he tried to throw a hand made wooden duck from Korea (a wedding present from an aunt who passed away) down the stairs. In my desperation to catch him before he reached the stairs, I pulled his hair. Sigh.

More
3 years 7 months ago #95815 by clee03m
I wish I could say I am all better. But here I go.

Today my 5 year old threw a duplo block at my baby's head, and baby started to scream. I slapped my 5 year old, hard. Sigh. I am getting professional help, in case any of you are wondering. I will break this cycle of violence. I will.

Moderators: TexasRoseefex101
Time to create page: 0.232 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!