× Women Physicians

Thinking about quitting Medicine, Need help

More
1 year 10 months ago #96709 by The Stress Free Mom MD
Hi Teddy,
I am so sorry that you have had to go through this event. Thank you balancedr for providing uplifting words as well. Teddy, this is not the end. You have worked hard and earned a very valuable degree. We all encounter obstacles and bumps in the road. The key is what we do with those obstacles. How we see them. Sometimes when we are in the thick of the emotion it is difficult to see the opportunity. This IS where a coach can come in handy. Finding someone who can help you either discover and transition to your ideal practice or career can give you that hope, happiness and fulfillment that you were dreaming of when you when into this business. Please feel free to reach out to me if you have questions about how to transition to you ideal career, or truly are thinking of non-clinical options. I have experience with all of that.

At TheStressFreeMomMD.com. We coach and train physicians and providers; showing you how to lower stress, increasing aliveness, and create more balance in your career and life so that you can experience more Power, Freedom, and Satisfaction in all areas of your life.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: TexasRoseellieresidentmomefex101
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds
Find us on Facebook!
Find us on Twitter!
Find us on Pinterest!