Knox Community Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join its busy and well-respected Physician Group
Knox Community Hospital a full service acute-care facility offering services in Women’s Health, Orthopedics, Cardiology, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine is seeking a BC/BE Pediatrician to join its busy and well-respected Physician Group.
- The Pediatrician will join a Multi-Specialist Physician Group employed by Knox Community Hospital.
- Pediatrician will assist to enhance the Pediatric Service Line by providing clinical/operational input to Hospital Administration.
- Practice is conveniently located on Hospital Campus and will move to a $40 Million dollar state-of-the-art Medical Building in 2018 adjacent to the Hospital.
- Tenured office team, including RN, LPN, and Medical Office Staff to provide support for new Pediatrician.
- Mentoring/On-boarding by a member of the Medical Staff Team provided
- Loyal community Physician referral base along with exciting patient base will have new Pediatrician busy quickly.
- Hospital/Practice enjoys an affiliation for clinical support with Nationwide Children’s Hospital.
- Growing Women’s Health Service Line with the addition of new OBGYN Physician.
- Outstanding compensation package includes base salary/wRVU bonus, income guarantee, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and education loan forgiveness.
- Exceptional standard of living, community pride, and hometown atmosphere offers residents a wonderful education system, low cost of living, numerous recreational & cultural activities, and a rich hometown tradition that makes this an ideal location to call home!
- Beautiful affordable homes, excellent schools, and the low cost of living adds to the enjoyment of living in this beautiful Ohio town.
- 45 minutes from Columbus, OH
If you are seeking a professionally rewarding position with exceptional financial rewards and an outstanding and supportive community to call home, I encourage you to respond to this opportunity.
Sr. Search Consultant