PART-TIME FAMILY MD - (WINSTON-SALEM AREA)
Family Medicine Practice is seeking a Part-time Provider to join their Group. Open to available schedule and/or needs. Consider 25 to 30 hours weekly covering any days Monday through Friday.
Responsible for taking patient histories, performing diagnostic tests, making diagnoses, prescribing treatment, and performing follow-up exams. The Family Medicine Medical Doctor will work with, and treat patients of all age ranges and will refer those with serious illnesses to the appropriate specialist or hospital service line.
Professional Experience/Educational Requirements
• Medical degree in medicine from an accredited school and licensed to practice in North Carolina. Must be in good standing
• Current DEA
• Minimum two years of direct work or intern experience
· Current D.E.A. Certificate
· Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
· Insurability (malpractice)
· Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate (CPR)
Those interested in being considered for this position must submit a current CV to email@example.com. Outstanding salary, benefits and perks available. Position is open for a 2018 start date.