For the Non-Invasive Cardiologist position, candidates with level 3 Echo and Nuclear Certification are preferred.
The Division of Cardiology at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center, El Paso is seeking a Non-Invasive Cardiologist for a Non-Invasive Cardiologist position. Candidates with level 3 Echo and Nuclear Certification are preferred.
• We are searching for individuals who enjoy patient care in a group practice setting, teaching students, residents and fellows, and participating in programs to enhance quality and safety.
• Candidate will provide inpatient and outpatient care at our teaching hospital and offsite clinics.
• The successful candidate must quality for a full-time medical faculty position at the rank(s) of Assistant or Associate Professor in the Department of Medicine, Division of Cardiology.
• Minimum requirements include: Board eligibility or certification in Cardiovascular Diseases, strong clinical and research background in non-invasive or interventional Cardiology is highly desirable.
• Ability to obtain unrestricted Texas Medical License and DEA is required.
• Applicants can apply at (REQ: 8991BR, 14776BR and 15666BR):
Interested candidates can also contact Debabrata Mukherjee, MD (mail to: email@example.com), Chairman of Medicine or Carlos Franco, MBA (mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, Administrator, Department of Internal Medicine.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, national original, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.