Bakersfield, California – Currently Hiring an Advanced Practice Provider Specialized in Emergency Medicine
Sound Physicians’ nurse practitioners and physician assistants enjoy a key role in driving improvements in acute care, alongside our emergency medicine physicians. In support of our core values, we ensure our advanced practice providers have the time and resources needed to deliver compassionate care. You will be involved with driving improvements in quality, patient satisfaction, and aligning with hospital leadership in achieving the goals set for the team.
Devotion to Building a Healthier Community
Adventist Health of Bakersfield, a 245-bed hospital in Kern County, is a health system devoted to serving and building a healthier community by focusing on investing in people, innovation, and technology.
• A-rated by Leapfrog for Patient Safety and Clinical Excellence Award by HealthGrades
• Numerous awards for Heart Care, Neurological Care, Maternity Care, Gastrointestinal Care, Prostrate Surgery, Critical Care, Orthopedics, Pulmonary Care
• The first Nationally Certified Stroke Center and Nationally Accredited Chest Pain Center under the same roof between Los Angeles and San Francisco
Sound values our advanced practice providers and realizes they need a forum to collaborate. Our APP collaborative was formed to provide development opportunities and to advance the role of our providers who work alongside our physician providers. We offer the same leadership development opportunities for APPs that are provided to our physician providers. We are focused on helping you build your emergency medicine career.
• 75,000 volume ED
• 22 state-of-the-art patient rooms complete with the latest life-saving technology
• Ambulatory and helipad facilities for receiving patients throughout the county
• Zoll AutoPulse machines to provide safe and efficient CPR
• 50 daily hours of coverage
• Access SoundInstitute™ learning platform for continuing education, and professional career development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
At Sound Physicians, you’ll work in a practice where we are all proud of the care we give. And, you’ll be supported by outstanding local and regional clinical and business colleague leaders.