With over 9,000 community members, MomMD is the largest and best site devoted to women in medicine.
Our goal is to encourage and support women physicians, residents, medical students, premeds and nurses not only in their careers but also in life and home.
The challenges facing women physicians can appear daunting, but as our numbers grow healthcare institutions are beginning to recognize that they need to change. Our physician resources are built with dr mom and mom MD in mind.
- USMLE - U.S. medical licensing exam information for all three steps for allopathic medical students.
- COMLEX - medical licensing exam information for osteopathic medical students.
- Residency match - building up to the March match day.
- USMLE practice questions - 60 questions with anotated answers provided by Kaplan Medical.
- Residency personal statements - among the most important components of your residency application.
- USMLE forum - get advice and give advice
- RN jobs - free listing of RN, LVN, LPN and CNA jobs.
- Nursing salaries - recent data on pay trends and amounts for all nursing levels.
- Travel nursing jobs - the benefits and issues with short-term nursing jobs.
- Nursing forum - a discussion board specifically for nurses and nursing students.